Defined by sandy beaches, pine trees, sheer cliff faces, crystal clear lagoons, green reserves and a sub-tropical climate, Norfolk Island is an old-time, favourite holiday destination. With its interesting colourful past, culture, sights, numerous activities and friendly people, the island is an interesting setting for a relaxing break. The accommodation is ideal – a short walk to the shops and cafes, historic areas and beaches. We have included several tours and shows, breakfasts daily, six dinners which give you a good balance of activity and free time.
Depart Auckland on Air Chathams to arrive on Norfolk Island midmorning and transfer to your hotel for a seven night stay. Welcome Dinner in the hotel.
After a leisurely breakfast, enjoy a half day island tour exploring Norfolk. Tonight enjoy ‘The Night as a Convict Dinner and Show.’
Begin the day with an early morning bush walk and Clifftop Barbeque breakfast. Remainder of the day free. Tonight dinner at the hotel followed by Wonderland by Night tour with poetry readings and a light supper.
This morning includes a trip to the cyclorama, one of Norfolks Islands most popular attractions including a fabulous Devonshire tea at local cafe. This afternoon convict settlement tour. Dinner at the hotel tonight.
Enjoy an enlightening afternoon tour of the Pitcairn Settlers’ Village in a vintage Model A Ford truck as you immerse yourself on the colourful history including visiting a homestead. This evening a special island fish fry dinner then we enjoy the Sound and Light Show. Life-like show re-enacting scenes of the convict era through real life sounds, theatrical lighting and costumed actors.
Free morning before this evening we have a progressive dinner.
After breakfast depart for the airport for a return flight to Auckland. Arriving mid-afternoon.
• Return flights with Air Chathams
• Seven night’s accommodation at the South Pacific Resort
• Transfers as specified
• Orientation tour
• Night as Convict Dinner and show
• Cyclorama visit + Devonshire tea
• Progressive Dinner
• Island Fish Fry Dinner
• Breakfast bush walk
• Wonderland by night
• Pitcairn Settlers’ Village tour
• Convict Settlement tour
• Sound & Light Show
•Daily cooked breakfasts, one BBQ breakfast, six dinners
• Airline and airport taxes (approx $225)
• Pukekohe Travel Escort subject to 15 people travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel Insurance (please ask us for a quote)
• Meals not specified
From the date of booking to 01 February 2023 – loss of deposit
• After 01 February 2023– no refund
• From the date of booking to 01 February 2023 – loss of deposit
• After 01 February 2023– no refund
Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Please contact us for a quote.
• Temperatures are a very pleasant 22˚c with a low of 17˚c
• A current passport is required, valid six months beyond date of travel
• No visa is required for NZ passport holders
• All other passport holders please ask
• Additional travel documentation will be required and determined at the time of travel
• The Australian Dollar – ATM available on the island
• A good standard of health is required and clients should be independently mobile with the ability to walk unaided on uneven surfaces.
All travelers must be fully vaccinated and be able to provide a copy of the Ministry of Health International Vaccine Record Card with proof of your full Covid-19 vaccination.
• If this tour is cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 Government travel restrictions Pukekohe Travel reserves the right, in addition to any supplier imposed amendment and cancellation fees, to charge a service and administrative fee of $500 per person.
• If New Zealand and or Australian Borders are closed as a result of Government imposed restrictions and/or, quarantine / self isolation travel restrictions are imposed on New Zealanders returning home from overseas, Pukekohe Travel accepts no liability for any additional costs incurred.
• These are not limited to but includes any cancellation or amendment fees or border quarantine fees imposed.
• Pukekohe Travel will assist in every way possible to ensure any additional travel arrangements required are made with the minimal amount of disruption and in the most cost-effective manner.
• You cannot begin or continue to travel if you have received a positive Covid-19 test in the last 7 days.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website www.pukekohetravel.co.nz/ termsandconditions or ask our tour consultant for a copy
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change