This exclusive four-day tour will travel to the Art Deco Festival in Napier. Become absorbed in the Napier story from the devastating earthquake of 1931 and how the city rebuilt itself to become the Art Deco capital of New Zealand.
Shows, music, dance, vintage car parades, fashion, dining experiences, picnics, walks and so much more await….or simply soak up the atmosphere. Accommodation is in a central waterfront Napier hotel where all guest rooms have their own private facilities and all breakfasts are included. Our tour escort ensures your four day tour is relaxing, fun and memorable. This tour is sure to sell quickly. Contact us now to book your spcae
Mid - morning flight to Napier, on arrival check in to our centrally located hotel. Afternoon free to explore the town. Enjoy a welcome dinner tonight in the hotel.
A day to soak up the 1930s atmosphere in the heart of the city. With more than 250 events including entertainment, outdoor concerts, vintage car parades, fashion shows, multiple dining experiences and even Gatsby picnics. A special emphasis on costumes and music brings the city to life and numerous overseas and local artists will entertain as you wander at your leisure. *Optional Extra
*Optional Silver Slipper Ball
The Saturday night Silver Slipper Ball is a chance to glam up like it was the 1930’s and partake in the live music and dancing of the era. An event not to be missed. Ticket price estimated at $125 per person.
This morning we visit the famous Hawkes Bay Farmers Market. Explore
the fabulous array of stall holders selling fresh berries and fruit; locally raised meats; artisan jams and preserves, freshly baked breads and pastries; cheeses, sweet treats and more. Then we travel to a local
orchard for lunch and a behind the scenes experience. The afternoon
is yours to soak up the Art Deco atmosphere.
After a leisurely breakfast, morning free before you transfer to the airport for your mid-afternoon flight home to Auckland or other major destinations.
• Return flight Auckland - Napier
• Vineyard lunch and behind the scenes experience
• Hawkes Bay Farmers Market
• Three nights hotel accommodation
• Cooked breakfasts daily
• One lunch and one dinner
• Most luggage handling on tour
• Tour Escorts
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Travel insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• A non-refundable deposit of $400 per person will secure a place on the tour.
• FULL PAYMENT is due no later than 10 December 2022.
• From the date of booking to 10 December 2022 – loss of deposit
• After 10 December 2022 – no refund
We strongly advise all participants to take out suitable travel insurance to cover cancellation costs. Please ask us for a quote.
Accommodation – 4 Star
In Napier we have reserved ocean view waterfront rooms in a very central location. Please note all en-suites include a shower over the bath. There are no walk-in showers available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Travelling alone? Don’t hesitate to book if you are on your own. Although we are unable to guarantee twin share accommodation for participants travelling individually, we will do our utmost to match suitable participants in share accommodation to avoid the single room supplement. For those who prefer, we have rooms for sole use.
To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a good standard of fitness is required with the ability to walk 400m unaided. Mobility frames are not practical or permitted.
• If this tour is cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 Government travel restrictions Pukekohe Travel reserve the right, in addition to any supplier
imposed amendment and cancellation fees, to charge a service and administrative fee of $400 per person.
• If self-isolation requirements are imposed by the Ministry of Health whilst on tour, Pukekohe Travel accepts no liability for any additional costs incurred.
• Pukekohe Travel will assist in every way possible to ensure any additional travel arrangements required are made with the minimal amount of
disruption and in the most costeffective manner.
• You cannot begin or continue to travel if you have received a positive Covid-19 test in the last 7 days.
• For full terms and conditions please visit our website www.pukekohetravel.co.nz/termsandconditions or ask our tour
consultant for a copy
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change