WHAT BETTER WAY TO CELEBRATE MOTHERS’ DAY THAN BEING PART OF OUR POPULAR ESCORTED RAIL TOUR FROM AUCKLAND TO THE CHATEAU. ENJOY THE RELAXING COMFORTS OF THE ‘NORTHERN EXPLORER’ AS YOU TRAVEL THROUGH THE WAIKATO FARMING HINTERLAND AND ON THROUGH THE RUGGED KING COUNTRY.
One of the features is the famous Raurimu Spiral where the train climbs up to the Central Plateau before arriving at National Park. Our special night is at the Chateau, set magnificently amongst the tussock of Tongariro National Park with its three impressive mountains as a backdrop. Relax and enjoy a special evening including a Mothers’ day Dinner. After a relaxing morning we return on the Sunday to arrive back in Auckland early evening.
• Return rail travel to National Park on the ‘Northern Explorer’
• Coach transfers to/from the Chateau
• Accommodation at the Chateau
• Special Mothers’ Day dinner at the Chateau
• Morning tea and lunch on the train on the Saturday
• Sunday morning breakfast
• Pukekohe Travel escort subject to a minimum of 30 personstravelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Items of a personal nature
• A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person will secure a place
on the tour
• Full payment is due no later than Friday 27 March 2020
• Deposit non-refundable
• All cancellation charges are on a per-person basis
• No refund will be made after 27 March 2020
• To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a resonable standard of fitness is required and clients should be independently mobile.
• Mobility frames are not practical or permitted
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change