We are excited to bring you our new Fathers Day Tour. This is all about Dad with plenty to attract the other half, daugther or whoever. Terrace Downs is set in the foothills of the Southern Alps overlooking a pristine 18hole golf course. If golf isn’t you thing, try tennis, Jet boating, high country station tours and walk the Rakaia River walk. The resort spa will also be available. Terrace Downs is only an hours drive from Christchurch
A late morning flight on Air New Zealand arrives in Christchurch before mid afternoon. On arrival travel by luxury coach to Terrace Downs Resort. After check-in
there is time to explore the resort and book any activities you choose for your three night stay. Dinner tonight is in the restaurant with spectacular alpine views.
Terrace Downs – luxury accommodation in the heart of Canterbury In the shadow of the majestic Southern Alps, Terrace Downs Resort lies in the heart of the picturesque Canterbury region. An ideal ‘getting away from it all’ destination. As the ‘Gateway to the South Island’, Terrace Downs resort is perfectly located. The self-contained villas overlook stunning alpine scenery from your own private balcony. Each 2 bedroom villa has a raised spa bath with a second bathroom, a spacious open plan living which feels like a home away from home that you won’t want to leave.
Two days to choose from the range of available activities (pre book) relax or walk the two available tracks close to the resort.
After breakfast travel to Christchurch by coach. On arrival meet our guide for a two hour walking tour of Christchurch CBD. learn about the reconstruction of Christchurch along with interesting stories and history. Enjoy lunch in one of the new “foodie” areas of Christchurch (own expense) before transferring to the airport
for the return flight to Auckland.
• Air New Zealand seat and bag airfare Auckland to Christchurch return
• Luxury coach transfers to Terrace Downs return
• Three nights accommodation Terrace Downs
• Breakfast daily
• Two dinners
• Walking tour of Christchurch
• Pukekohe Travel Escort subject to 20pax travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
|Twin Share||Single Supplement|
|Business Class Upgrade||$|
|Premium Economy Class Upgrade||$|
|Early Booking Discount ( date )||$|
|Previous International Pukekohe Travel Tour Discount||$|
*This is a cash price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Items of personal expense
• Activities at Terrace Downs
• Travel Insurance – please ask for a quote
• Meals not specified
• A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person will secure a place on the tour
• Full payment is due no later than Friday 22 July 2022
• Deposit non-refundable
• All cancellation charges are on a per-person basis
• No refund will be made after 22 July 2022
• If this tour is cancelled due to Covid 19 government travel restrictions, and a refund is available, Pukekohe Travel reserves the right in addition to any supplier imposed amendment and cancellation fees, to charge a service and administrative fee of $350 per person
• We recommend cancellation insurance for our clients. Please ask for a quote
Tennis: Our two all-weather courts are available for complimentary use by guests.
Golf: Our 18 hole championship standard golf course offers golfers of all abilities
Farm Tours: There are two available in the area. 1- A sheep and cattle farm 2- High Country sheep station.
Hot Air Ballooning: There is nothing more thrilling than silently traversing the dramatic landscape surrounding Terrace Downs in a hot air balloon. This is a reputable operator in the area.
Walks: Rakaia Gorge Walkway which passes over our property. Washpen Falls walk. This walk over private land ($10 entry charge) features the glorious Washpen Falls.
Jet Boating is available: approximately 10km from Terrace Downs at the Rakaia Gorge Bridge.
Horse Trekking: Whatever you riding skill there are some amazing locations available for those who are keen to explore the high country by horseback.
Hunting: The hills and mountains of our surrounding countryside provide a habitat where wild game flourishes. We have locally based guides available.
• To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a reasonable standard of fitness is required.
• Mobility frames and wheelchairs are not practical or permitted
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change