The ‘Northern Explorer’ will take you through the farming hinterland of the Waikato and the rugged King Country and up the famous Raurimu Spiral to National Park.
Our special night is at the Chateau Tongariro, set amongst the tussock of the National Park with an impressive backdrop of the three mountains.
Here we enjoy a sumptuous Chritsmas Dinner in convivial surroundings – an evening to remember.
We return home on the Sunday, arriving in Auckland early evening after a relaxing time away.
• Return rail travel to National Park on the ‘Northern Explorer’
• Coach transfers to and from the Chateau
• Accommodation at the historic Chateau Tongariro
• Special Christmas Dinner at the Chateau Tongariro
• Morning tea and lunch on the train on the Saturday
• Cooked breakfast at the Chateau on the Sunday morning
• Pukekohe Travel escort subject to a minimum of 30 people travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• We recommend cancellation insurance for our clients. Please ask for a quote
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change