One Space Left!
We are excited to bring you this opportunity to fly to KeriKeri from Tauranga, on board the meticulously well maintained warbird – a Douglas DC3.
The DC-3 is a dream way to travel, with large ‘skyliner’ windows and comfortable seating. Be one of only 20 passengers on this must do experience and enjoy flying like it was in the ‘good old days’.
Two nights in Paihia will make it a weekend not to forget, including a Bay of Islands Harbour Cruise and lunch at the Duke of Marlborough Hotel.
Our journey begins in Tauranga, as we step aboard the DC-3 Warbird and take off for Keri Keri. After our scenic flight north we enjoy a local tour of the historical town of Kerikeri before arrival at our centrally-located hotel in Paihia for a two night stay. Enjoy a welcome dinner tonight.
After breakfast we board our cruise boat for a harbour cruise which includes visiting the famous ‘Hole in the Rock’ landmark (weather permitting).
We disembark in Russell for lunch at the Duke of Marlborough Hotel, “Refreshing Rascals and Reprobates since 1827”. This afternoon you have time to explore Russell before catching
the ferry back to Paihia. This evening you are free to relax and dine at anyone of the waterfront eateries overlooking the harbour.
A relaxing morning before we travel to Keri Keri for our return scenic flight home onboard
the DC-3. Arrive Tauranga late afternoon.
• Return flights on the DC-3 Warbird
• Return transfers Keri Keri - Paihia
• Welcome Dinner
• Daily breakfast
• Lunch at the Duke of Marlborough
• Bay of Islands Harbour Cruise
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pahia
• Pukekohe Travel escort (subject to 20 people travelling)
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Cancellation Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person will secure a place on the tour
• Full payment by Monday 07 February 2020
• Deposit is non refundable
• After full payment 07 February 2020 – no refund is available
We recommend travel insurance for our clients. For a quote please contact the office.
• To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a reasonable standard of fitness is required.
• Mobility frames and wheelchairs are not practical or permitted
• Please limit the size of your bag to 15kg per person
• The tour departure is subject to a minimum number of 20 guests travelling
• The tour departs and returns to the Tauranga domestic airport
Walking tours are an important part of the itinerary and a good standard of health is required with the ability to walk on uneven surfaces and negotiate stairs
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change