This action-packed weekend is a must-see biennial event. Don’t be surprised if formations of Spitfire, focke-wulf and bi-planes buzz their way across the marlborough skies just above your Grandstand seat. The omaka aviation heritage centre is also well-worth a visit! If you have never Been to an air show and enjoy action, then this is a weekend for you.
Morning departure on Air New Zealand. On arrival in Blenheim, visit a local vineyard for lunch and enjoy the wines. Later travel to your Blenheim accommodation. Evening free.
Morning free before transferring to Omaka Airfield on the official practice day. Relax and absorb the ambience and / or visit the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre located adjacent to the airfield. Later enjoy the spectacular Twilight Extreme Show of sunset flying and fireworks – a great beginning to the weekend.
Today is show day with more than 100 display aircraft expected to be participating. Experience mock airfield attacks, supported by ground theatre and pyrotechnics. The aircraft and ground display will impress with WWI airplanes, military vehicles, mock battles and non-stop action. Lunch included.
A day of more non-stop aviation action, time to visit and re-visit, enjoy the day and the grand finale. Return to Blenheim for your Farewell Dinner.
Depart on your return flight to arrive in Auckland late morning.
• Return flight on Air New Zealand between Auckland -Blenheim
• Gold Pass to the Omaka Air Show (see details)
• Four nights’ in comfortable Blenheim accommodation
• Transfers as specified
• Meals as specified, including a vineyard luncheon
• Farewell Dinner
• Pukekohe Travel Tour Escort – subject to 20 people travelling
GOLD PASS (Inclusions)
• Three-day access to an exclusive enclosure
• A guaranteed grandstand seat
• Access to a large marquee where additional under-cover seating is available and exclusive food is available for purchase
• Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
• A gift bag including event show programme and other items
• One free admission to the Knights of the Sky exhibition at Omaka Aviation Centre
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash or direct debit price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person will secure a place on this tour
• Full payment is due no later than 24 February 2023
• From date of booking until 24 February 2023 – loss of deposit
• After 24 February 2023 – no refund
We advise all participants take out suitable travel Insurance to cover cancellation costs. Please ask for a quote.
• If this tour is cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19 Government travel restrictions Pukekohe Travel reserves the right, in addition to any supplier imposed amendment and cancellation fees, to charge a service and administrative fee of $300 per person.
• If self-isolation requirements are imposed by the Ministry of Health whilst on tour, Pukekohe Travel accepts no liability for any additional costs incurred.
• Pukekohe Travel will assist in every way possible to ensure any additional travel arrangements required are made with the minimal amount of disruption and in the most cost-effective manner.
• You cannot begin or continue to travel if you have received a positive Covid-19 test in the last 7 days.
For full terms and conditions please visit our website www.pukekohetravel.co.nz/termsandconditions or ask our tour consultant for a copy
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change