Join us for this celebration to a weekend at the Chateau Tongariro on our escorted rail tour. Enjoy the relaxing comforts of the ‘Northern Explorer’ as you travel through the Waikato farming hinterland and on through the rugged King Country.
One of the features is the famous Raurimu Spiral where the train climbs up to the Central Plateau before arriving at National Park. Our special night is at the Chateau, set magnificently amongst the tussock of Tongariro National Park with its three impressive mountains as a backdrop. Relax and enjoy a special evening including dinner. After a relaxing morning we return on the Sunday to arrive back in Auckland early evening.
• Return rail travel to National Park on the ‘Northern Explorer’
• Coach transfers to/from the Chateau
• Accommodation at the Chateau
• Special dinner at the Chateau
• Morning tea and lunch on the train on Saturday
• Sunday morning breakfast
• Pukekohe Travel escort subject to a minimum of 30 persons travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Cancellation Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• Full payment is due no later than 02 October 2020 will secure your place on the tour
• No refund will be made after 02 October 2020 - Unless due to Government Covid-19 cancellations.
We recommend cancealltion insurance for our clients. Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
•To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a good standard of fitness is required and clients must be independently mobile.
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change