Omaka Air Show
Including return DC3 flights
One Double/ Twin and One Room left! This trip has been selling fast - Get in quick!!
Get into the spirit of this aviation extravaganza by flying to Blenheim on Air Chathams’ DC3 aircraft for more than just an air show.
This action-packed weekend is a must-see biennial event.
Don’t be surprised if formations of spitfire, Focke-Wulf and bi-planes buzz their way across the Marlborough skies just above your grandstand seat.
In the year of the 125th Anniversary of New Zealand’s Women’s suffrage, the show also salutes Women in Aviation in a well-compiled display.
The Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre is also well-worth a visit!
If you have never been to an air show and enjoy action, then this is a weekend for you. Book early as spaces are limited to 20 passengers only.
Your travel itinerary
- Return flights from Auckland to Blenheim on board the Douglas DC3
- Gold Pass to the Omaka Air Show (see details)
- Four nights’ in comfortable Blenheim accommodation
- Transfers as specified
- Meals as specified including a vineyard luncheon
- Farewell Dinner
- Pukekohe Travel Tour Escort – subject to 15 people travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
|Twin Share||Single |
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges prior to final payment
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person will secure a place on this tour
- Full payment is due no later than 22 February 2019
- Bookings made after 22 February 2019 will require full payment
Cancellations and refunds
- From date of booking until 22 February – loss of deposit
- After 22 February 2019 – no refund
We advise all participants take out suitable travel Insurance to cover cancellation costs. Please ask for a quote.
GOLD PASS (included)
- Three-day access to an exclusive enclosure
- A guaranteed grandstand seat
- Access to a large marquee where additional under-cover seating is available and exclusive food is available for purchase
- Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- A gift bag including event show programme and other items
- One free admission to the Knights of the Sky exhibition at Omaka Aviation Centre
Health and Fitness
- To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group a good standard of fitness is required
- Mobility frames are not practical or permitted
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change