Ponant - Treasures of the Pacific Expedition on Le Laperouse
13 Days Departing 30 March 2020
An exceptional itinerary in the heart of Oceania. This 13-day expedition cruise aboard Le Lapérouse will showcase the jewels of New Caledonia, Vanuatu and theSolomon Islands, three must-see destinations in the Coral Sea.
- A cruise in partnership with the Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac with the presence on board of Emmanuel Kasarhérou.
- Shore visits in Zodiac®inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- New Caledonia, one of the world’s most beautiful shores, swimming in the crystal waters of the Southern Lagoon, UNESCO-listed world heritage site, and cultural discoveries.
- Vanuatu: traditional villages, tropical beaches, active volcanoes
- The Solomon Islands, a real tropical Eden.
- On Tanna Island, visit of Mount Yasur, an imposing volcano.
- From Paradise Lagoon, don’t miss the unique performance from the “water music women” on Maewa Island.
- Sail into the Caldera of Ureparapara.
- Visit the last known location of the 1788 “lost voyage” of La Pérouse in Vanikoro.
- Numerous opportunities to swim and snorkel.
Your travel itinerary
Friday 20 March
Auckland, New Zealand
Saturday 21 March
Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Sunday 22 March
Monday 23 March
Tuesday 24 March
Kouare Island, New Caledonia
Wednesday 25 March
Lifou, New Caledonia
Thursday 26 March
Tanna Island, Vanuatu
Friday 27 March
Saturday 28 March
Espiritu Santo Island ( Vanuatu )
Sunday 29 March
Monday 30 March
Vanikoro Island, Solomon Islands
Tuesday 31 March
Wednesday 01 April
Prestige Deck 6 Stateroom From $13,484 per person twinshare
Contact us for alternative staterooms and single rates
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
Subject to availability and increase. Terms and conditions apply
Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change