What better way to celebrate fathers’ day than being part of our popular escorted rail tour to the chateau.
Enjoy the relaxing comforts of the ‘Northern Explorer’ as you travel through the Waikato farming hinterland and on through the rugged King Country.
One of the features is the famous Raurimu Spiral where the train climbs up to the Central Plateau before arriving at National Park.
Our special night is at the Chateau, set magnificently amongst the tussock of Tongariro National Park with its three impressive mountains as a backdrop. Relax and enjoy a special evening including a Fathers’ Day Dinner. After a relaxing morning we return on the Sunday to arrive back in Auckland early evening.
• Return rail travel to National Park on the ‘Northern Explorer’
• Coach transfers to the Chateau
• Accommodation at the Chateau
• Special Fathers’ Day dinner at the Chateau
• Morning tea and lunch on the train on the Saturday
• Sunday morning breakfast
• Pukekohe Travel escort subject to a minimum of 30 persons travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Cancellation Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person will secure a place on the tour
• Full payment is due no later than Friday 30 July 2021
• Deposit non-refundable
• All cancellation charges are on a per-person basis
• No refund will be made after 30 July 2021
• If this tour is cancelled due to Covid 19 government travel restrictions, and a refund is available, Pukekohe Travel reserves the right in addition to any supplier imposed amendment and cancellation fees, to charge a service and administrative fee of $100 per person
Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
• To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a reasonable standard of fitness is required.
• Mobility frames and wheelchairs are not practical or permitted
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change