Grab your hat, scarf and winter coat for an event filled day of live music along with sumptuous Bluff oysters, complemented perfectly by a variety of seafood including crayfish and blue cod and not to forget the delicious wild foods on offer!
Experience the salty seaside township of Bluff with its unique flavor.
Join the friendly locals and visitors for a taste of Bluff!
• Return economy air flights Auckland – Queenstown*
• Three nights hotel accommodation- Invercargill
• Cooked breakfast daily
• One lunch and two dinners
• Bluff festival entry
• Transfers while on tour
• Pukekohe Travel escort- subject to 20 people travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
| *This package price is based on Air New Zealand flights from Auckland/Queenstown return. Please call for flights from other main centers.
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Items of personal nature
• Cancellation insurance
• A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person will secure a place on the tour.
• Full payment is due no later than 21 March 2021
• Deposit non-refundable
•All cancellations are non refundable
We recommend travel insurance. Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
• To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a good standard of fitness is required and clients must be independently mobile.
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change