The Golden Ring with Insight Vacations
Sample Itinerary Dates - contact us for alternative dates and costs
Standing witness to some of the most significant events in Russian history, The Golden Ring of once-fortified cities northeast of Moscow. Their Kremlins, monasteries, cathedrals and churches feature remarkable architecture from the 12th- 18th centuries.
- Sergiev Posad: The main attraction is the famous Holy Trinity-St. Sergius Lavra.
- Rostov-the-Great: Explore the ivory towered Kremlin and the Museum of Enamel.
- Yarosavl: Visit the green-domed Church of Elijah the Prophet and the Holy Transfiguration Monastery.
- Kostroma: During an orientation with your Travel Director see the fabulous Epiphany Cathedral.
- Suzdal: Explore inside the mighty Kremlin to visit the Cross Chamber and Museum of Wooden Architecture.
- Vladimir: Explore the Museum of Crystal and Varnished Miniatures.See the Golden Gate and visit the five-domed Assumption Cathedral. View the carved stone walls of the Cathedral of St. Demetrius.
Your travel itinerary
Sunday 05 July
Sergiev Posad and Yaroslavl
Monday 06 July
Kostroma and Suzdal
Tuesday 07 July
Wednesday 08 July
On to Vladimir and return to Moscow
Thursday 09 July
From $2,850 per person twinshare based on 05 July 2020 departure
Contact us for availability and costs on alternative departures from April to September 2020
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
Subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply
Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change