Treat your own Valentine to a weekend at the Chateau Tongariro on our escorted rail tour.
Enjoy the relaxing comforts of the 'Northern Explorer' as you travel through the Waikato farming Hinterland and on through the rugged King Country.
One of the features is the famous Raurimu Spiral where the train climbs up to the Central Plateau before
arriving at National Park. Our special night is at the Chateau, set magnificently amongst the tussock of
Tongariro National Park with its three impressive mountains as a backdrop. Relax and enjoy a special evening
including a Valentines’ Dinner and music. After a relaxing morning we return on the Sunday to arrive back in
Auckland early evening.
• Return rail travel to National Park on the ‘Northern Explorer’
• Coach transfers to the Chateau
• Accommodation at the Chateau
• Special Valentines’ Day dinner at the Chateau
• Morning tea and lunch on the train on the Saturday
• Sunday morning breakfast
• Pukekohe Travel escort subject to a minimum of 30 persons travelling
|Cost Per Person * |
Auckland - Auckland
|Twin Share||Single Supplement|
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Cancellation Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person will secure a place on the tour
• Full payment is due no later than Friday 12 January 2018
• Deposit non-refundable
• All cancellation charges are on a per-person basis
• No refund will be made after 12 January 2018
Travel Insurance is essential. Please feel free to contact us for a quote.
Walking tours are an important part of the itinerary and a good standard of health is required with the ability to walk on uneven surfaces and negotiate stairs
Please click here to download a copy of the booking form
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change