Our escorted mid-winter christmas weekend from Auckland to the chateau continues to be a popular addition to our new zealand rail tours programme.
The ‘Northern Explorer’ will take you through the farming hinterland of the Waikato and the rugged King Country and up the famous Raurimu Spiral to National Park.
Our special night is at the Chateau Tongariro, set amongst the tussock of the National Park with an impressive backdrop of the three mountains.
Here we enjoy a sumptuous Mid-Winter Christmas Dinner in convivial surroundings – an evening to remember.
We return home on the Sunday, arriving in Auckland early evening after a relaxing time away.
• Return rail travel to National Park on the ‘Northern Explorer’
• Coach transfers to and from the Chateau
• Accommodation at the historic Chateau Tongariro
• Special Mid-Winter Christmas Dinner at the Chateau Tongariro
• Morning tea and lunch on the train on the Saturday
• Cooked breakfast at the Chateau on the Sunday morning
• Pukekohe Travel escort subject to a minimum of 30 people travelling
|Cost Per Person *||Twin Share||Single|
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
• Cancellation Insurance
• Items of a personal nature
• A non-refundable deposit of $100 will secure a place on the tour
• Full payment is due no later than 30 April 2021
• Deposit non-refundable
• All cancellations are on a per-person basis
• Full payment non-refundable after 30 April 2021
• If this tour is cancelled due to Covid 19 government travel restrictions, and a refund is available, Pukekohe Travel reserves the right in addition to any supplier imposed amendment and cancellation fees, to charge a service and administrative fee of $100 per person
• We recommend cancellation insurance for our clients. Please ask for a quote
• To ensure the tour is enjoyable for the whole group, a reasonable standard of fitness is required and clients should be independently mobile.
• Mobility frames and wheelchairs are not practical or permitted
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change