06 January 2019 visits Matiatia Bay, Waiheke Island while 23 February 2019 visits Nelson, all other ports are the same for each trip.
The SEABOURN DIFFERENCE:
• Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
• Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
• All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
• Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
• Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
• All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
• Tipping is neither required, nor expected
" Call us for an exclusive NZ Residents cruise fare "
Contact us for alternative cabins and single or triple rates.
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
Sale valid to 31 August 2018, unless sold out prior
Subject to change, availability and removal without notice. Terms and conditions apply
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change