Wine, Food and Music Festival
Toast Martinborough adds up to a 'must do' event, with more than 70 world-class wines, 100 delectable dishes and 20 live performances awaiting you on the day.
Perfect idea for a work incentive or early Christmas gift to staff.
Suits singles, couples or groups of friends.
- Auckland to Wellington by Rail on the Northern Explorer
- Lunch on the train
- All transfers to and from TOAST Martinborough
- Entry to the 2017 TOAST Martinborough Festival
- 2017 tasting glass and holder
- Festival Programme
- Some of NZ's best live entertainment
- Two nights accommodation in Wellington including breakfast
- Private hosted brunch on arrival at the TOAST Martinborough Festival
- One way Air New Zealand flight home on Monday afternoon to main centres.
- Pukekohe Travel escorted (subject to a minimum of 20 persons travelling).
Cost Per Person*
Twin Share $1069
Single Supplement +$169
- Cancellations Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person will secure a place on the tour
- Full payment is due no later than Friday 01 September 2017
- Deposit is non-refundable
- All cancellation charges are on a per-person basis
- Full payment non-refundable
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change