Scenic - Eastern Canada and USA Explorer
15 Days Departing 03 October 2020 - Alternative dates available
Departures available May - October 2020. Option to add an independent extenstion from New York to Boston.
This itinerary to Eastern Canada and the USA not only takes you through some of the most iconic locations in North America, you’ll also get the rare opportunity to visit both national capitals.
Ottawa and Washington D.C. have much in common. Both began as small frontier towns and were quickly upgraded to capital cities. Both are elegant examples that reflect their colonial influences as much as their distinctive national cultures. Other high points are the itinerary will also take you to cultivated centres like Montréal and Québec City, Philadelphia and Boston.
Your travel itinerary
Day 1 - Montréal
Day 2 - Montréal
Day 3 - Montréal > Québec City
Day 4 - Québec City
Day 5 - Parc Oméga > Ottawa
Day 6 - Ottawa
Day 7 - Ottawa > Toronto
Day 8 - Toronto
Day 9 - Toronto > Niagara Falls
Day 10 - Niagara Falls > Lancaster
Day 11 - Lancaster > Washington D.C.
Day 12 - Washington D.C.
Day 13 - Philadelphia > New York City
Day 14 - New York City
Day 15 - New York City
- Stays at the exclusive Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- 4 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 11 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 23 meals – 14 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 8 dinners (D)
- Fully escorted by expert local Tour Director
- Luxury group touring with knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at selected hotels
- All tipping and gratuities
Departure 03 October 2020 From $11,695 per person twin share
Contact us for alternative departures from May - October 2020
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
Subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply
Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change