The Kuroshio Route or "Black Tide", is a north-flowing ocean current, that flows past Japan in a north flowing direction.
Erring on the side of expedition, this voyage visits the lovely old trading port of Otaru in Japan and Petropavlovsk in the Russian Federation on the Kamchatka Peninsula. Fantastic cultural exposure here when meeting the Koryaks who are an indigenous people of the Russian Far East Kodiak Island includes a diverse habitat that ranges from rugged mountains and alpine meadows to wetlands, spruce forest and grassland. The island has outstanding fishing but the most popular activity is bear viewing.
Wrangell, the oldest town in Sth East Alaska and not visited by larger ships. Prince Rupert, bears….whales…and some fantastic coastal rain forest walks…
The SEABOURN DIFFERENCE:
• Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
• Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
• All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
• Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
• Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
• All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
• Tipping is neither required, nor expected
Veranda Suite From $11,299.00 per person twin share
Contact us for alternative suite options and single/triple rates
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
Subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply
Note: Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change