Heart of the Delta on the Viking Mississipi NEW in 2022
Immerse yourself in history and heritage on this journey from New Orleans to Memphis. Soak up the rich French and Acadian cultures that infuse the Lower Mississippi, and be inspired by the stories of famed musicians and civil rights heroes. Savor delicious Cajun and Creole cuisine, as well as Memphis’s famous BBQ. And stir your soul with the rhythms of Dixieland jazz, Delta blues and gospel.
Book on the Mississipi Offer by 30 November 2020 to save up to $1,000* per couple.
Alternative dates and itineraries available for 2022 and 2023. With four itineraries calling in some of the most fascinating US cities, your clients can choose to cruise for either 8 or 15 days.
- 193 Staterooms: Ranging from 25 sqm to 95 sqm, all staterooms will feature a private veranda or French balcony.
- Viking Suites: Some of the largest true suites on the river, with every suite featuring two rooms and a full-size veranda off the spacious sitting room.
- Infinity Plunge Pool: Viking Mississippi will have a glass-backed pool experience at the aft, allowing guests to take a dip while fully surrounded by their destination.
- Full 360-Degree Promenade Deck: Guests can stroll the entire ship outside on Deck 1, stretching their legs while viewing scenic landscape and regional wildlife.
- Explorers’ Lounge & The Bow: Viking Mississippi will also feature an Explorers’ Lounge near the bow of the ship. The sun-filled, two-story Explorers’ Lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows that open to The Bow.
Your travel itinerary
Saturday 05 November
Sunday 06 November
Scenic Cruising Lower Mississipi
Monday 07 November
Tuesday 08 November
Wednesday 09 November
St Francisville, Louisiana, USA
Thursday 10 November
Baton Rogue, Louisiana, USA
Friday 11 November
Darrow, Louisana, USA
Saturday 12 November
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
Veranda Stateroom From $8,126 per person twinshare - based on 05 November 2022 departure
Contact us for alternative stateroom categories, departure dates and itineraries
*This is a cash or cheque price. Credit cards will incur a 2% fee
*Itinerary and costs subject to change, airline and fuel charges and currency fluctuations prior to final payment
Mississipi Offer valid for sale to 30 November 2020 unless sold prior
Subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply
Pukekohe Travel reserves the right to correct errors and omissions on our website without recourse.
* Itinerary subject to change